Hypersmash

Jesus Gospel

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jesus Has A Positive Answer

We say "It's impossible"
GOD says All things are possible

-(Luke 18:27)

We say "I'm too tired"
GOD says I will give you rest

-(Matthew 11:28-30)

We say "Nobody really loves me"
GOD says I love you

-(John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )

We say "I can't go on"
GOD says My grace is sufficient

-(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

We say "I can't figure things out"
GOD says I will direct your steps

-(Proverbs 3:5- 6)

We say "I can't do it"
GOD says You can do all things

-(Philippians 4:13)

We say "I'm not able"
GOD says I am able

-(II Corinthians 9:8)

We say "It's not worth it"
GOD says It will be worth it

-(Roman 8:28 )

We say "I can't forgive myself"
GOD says I Forgive you

-(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

We say "I can't manage"
GOD says I will supply all your needs

-(Philippians 4:19)

We say "I'm afraid"
GOD says I have not given you a spirit of fear

-(II Timothy 1:7)

We say "I'm always worried and frustrated"
GOD says Cast all your cares on ME

-(I Peter 5:7)

We say "I'm not smart enough"
GOD says I give you wisdom

-(I Corinthians 1:30)

We say "I feel all alone"
GOD says I will never leave you or forsake you
-(Hebrews 13:5)

No comments: