Hypersmash

Jesus Gospel

Friday, July 2, 2010

Daily Bible Verse of the day

* I will brighten the darkness before them and smooth out the road ahead of them.
(Ish 42:16) Are you going through dark time? don't worry god is shinning on you.

* There is treasure in the house of the godly, but the earnings of the wicked bring trouble.
Prov 15:6, Trouble or treasure depends on what you do,Do right things.

* "GOOD NEWS? Your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water flowing forth in valleys and hills.
Deut 8:7 Friend, good days are coming. Rejoice

* The sovereign LORD is my strength! He makes me assure footed as a deer, able to trad upon the heights.
Habak 3;19 Friend climb heights with Jesus.

* Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth."
1 Tim 6:6 Satisfaction is great wealth, gives good health, stop complaining on this earth.

* "May the LORD smile on you and be gracious to you."
Num 6:25 father smiles at a good child let Jesus smile at you by seeing your goodness.

* " I have loved you, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love i have drawn you to myself."
Jer 31:3 Are you in love with jesus? Then you are in safe hands.

* The Lord is my helper.
Heb 13:6 If you depend on men You get what they can help, If you depend on God you get what God can give. Let always depend upon God

* I will certainly bless you, and i will multiply your descendants beyond number.
Heb 6:14 God is going to bless your generations, start praying for them today!

* "No weapon turned against you will succeed."
Isaiah 54:17, Is your enemy preparing weapons against you? Don't worry they will not harm you.

* "The Lord himself watches over you! The LORD stands beside yow as your protective shade.
Psalms 121:5, Be happy and be careful because he is with you.

* An though you started with Little, you will end with much."
Job 8:7, what you have now is only beginning of God's blessing, many more on its way.

* "peace and prosperity to you, your family, and everything you own!
1 sam 25:6 Friend, what a promise from God! hold on it and enjoy it.

* And this same god who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches."
Phili 4:19 Friend God's supply never ends, so receive it.

* "so be strong and courageous, all you put your hope in the LORD!"
PSALM 31:24, Be like a lion because you are a child of lion of Judah.

* Sing and Rejoice i will dwell in the midst of you
Zec 2-10, Friend, when god want to live with you why can't you rejopice and welcome him today?

* "your are my Rock and my Fortress; therefore your name's sake lead me and guide me."
Ps 31:3, Our god is our rock and guide all through our days so, worry not

* Draw me out of the net that they have laid secretly for me, you are my strength, my stronghold .
Ps 31:4, God is our strength, your enemy will loose the battle.

* I will comfort you.... as a mother comforts her child"
Is 66:13 Friend,are you comfortless? because of many reasons? Don't worry god is going to comfort you.

No comments: